To submit a claim PhysMetrics, please download the “Reimbursement Request Form”
- Complete Form.
- Attach original itemized bills for chiropractic expenses. Bills should include:
- The name of the person for whom services were rendered
- Date and description of treatments
- The amount charged for each treatment
- Include receipts that indicate you have paid for chiropractic expenses and show the provider’s information, i.e. name and address. Generic receipts without provider information are not considered acceptable documentation.
- Claims may either be faxed or mailed via US mail (NO EMAIL). For questions, call (877) 519-8839 to speak to a representative.